Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tips for Blackberry Photography

This is the first in my series on how to get the best photos from the Blackberry 8320 camera. I am not a photographer, though I have made a few good "images". I just like the utility of a decent camera in my phone. Though I was one of the early critics of camera phones, I have been convinced by those who have embraced the idea and produced good results with them.

The photo at the top of this post is my best camera photo so far.

This link is a classic on the subject. The photos here should inspire any photographer. You will have to copy and paste it to your browser window, a limitation of Blackberry Blogging.
http://digital-photography-school.com/10-cameraphone-photographs-that-rock

Opportunity is the best part of a camera phone. The thing is always with us, if we think to use it.

No comments: